J.M.S. Joint of The Week: DJ Muggs ft Mayhem Lauren ft Action Bronson - "Shea Stadium" (2017)
























That good ol scrunched up face, head nodding, neck snapping, sinister raw ish...

The legendary DJ Muggs takes it back to 1995 and man is this ILL...Queens stalwarts Meyhem Lauren and Action Bronson absolutely murder this beat, I don't think I have heard those Lou Rawls drums sound so hard!!! and those strings are eerie as hell.

"Shea Stadium" is a bit short and I would have loved it if B-Real was on a third verse but never the less, I keep going back to this because it gave me those kind of chills.



The Gems From The Equinox album is really dope...one of the year's best easily for me personally.

One

No comments:

Update

Peace The JMS blog is officially closed and I won't be returning to it, it definitely had a good 11 years or so run but it just s...