J.M.S. Joint of The Week: The Doppelgangaz - "Olympics" (2017)


















Some brand new Dopp Gang (EP and Matter Ov Fact) illness taken from the forthcoming LP Dopp Hopp, which I am really looking forward to if this one and the previously released "Rapamycin" are anything to go by. I personally feel that they get better with each album and I played this one to a colleague who hadn't been exposed to them, he said man this is dope, why haven't I heard of these dudes before? Dope indeed.



You can pre-order the album and Dopp merchandise at the following spots:

DoppShop
DoppHopp_IT (iTunes)
DoppHopp_AM
DopHopp_BC (Bandcamp)



One

No comments:

Update

Peace The JMS blog is officially closed and I won't be returning to it, it definitely had a good 11 years or so run but it just s...