CRDS Presents-Da 94 Fat Funk Flav Vol 4











Peace and here is Volume Four!

I'm thrilled to be filling in the quota of one compilation of dope material from 1994 every month as promised...enjoy and as always much respect to all that check this blog on the regular and to my blog fam that re-post my compilations and posts etc...I really appreciate it.

Happy Easter to all my readers

CRDS Presents-Da 94 Fat Funk Flav Vol 4

01-Da Youngsta's -Hip Hop Ride (Produced by Marley Marl)
02-Quinton-I'm Not An MC (Produced by J-Swift)
03-The Nonce - Mix Tapes (81st Street Subliminal Remix)
04-Freedom Of Soul-Sooner or Later (Produced by Sup The Chemist)
05-The Prunes-KMW
06-Banji-It's Like Dat (Produced by 3 Thieves and A Liar)
07-M.C.M.-Powermoves (Produced by Uncle G)
08-UMC's-My Thing 
09-Krispy 3 - On Tempo ('94 Lick Re-Vamp)(Produced by Mr. Wiz)
10-Red Hot Lover Tone - The Illest (Produced by Trackmasterz)
11-Artifacts-Heavy Ammunition (Produced by T-Ray)
12-25 Is Life-Mic-Slaughter (Produced by Lyvio.G)
13-Jeru The Damaja - Brooklyn Took It (Produced by DJ Premier)
14-Souls Of Mischief-Get The Girl, Grab The Money (Produced by A-Plus)
15-Ronny Jordan meets DJ Krush-Season For Change (Dawn Of The Season Mix) feat. Guru


R.I.P. (April 19th will mark the fourth anniversary of the late, great Guru's passing)






























No comments:

Update

Peace The JMS blog is officially closed and I won't be returning to it, it definitely had a good 11 years or so run but it just s...