CRDS Presents-Da 94 Fat Funk Flav Vol 3




















"True in the game, as long as blood is blue in my veins..."

Much love for the feedback on the first 2 volumes, I am really glad that you enjoy them and also a fat shout to all that check CRDS on the regular, it's actually quite overwhelming and I really appreciate it oh and please feel free to request any older links you want re-upped either in the comments section, my e-mail or in the C-Box.

Here is volume 3...turn it up loud, sip on something cold and enjoy...

R.I.P. Christopher "Biggie Smalls" Wallace




















 CRDS Presents-Da '94 Fat Funk Flav Vol 3

1-Smif-N-Wessun-Let's Get It On (Produced by Da Beatminerz)
2-Shyheim-Party's Goin' On (Produced by RNS)
3-Keith Murray-Danger (Produced by Erick Sermon)
4-MC Eiht ft CMW-Compton Cyco (Produced by DJ Slip)
5-Kirk-Down Low (Remix) (Produced by Mark Spark)
6-Brand Nubian-Word Is Bond (Buckwild Remix)
7-Common ft No I.D.-In My Own World (Check The Method) (Produced by No I.D.)
8-Blackalicious-40oz. For Breakfast (Produced by DJ Shadow)
9-Nas-Memory Lane (Sittin' In Da Park) (Produced by DJ Premier)
10-The Notorious B.I.G.-Things Done Changed (Produced by Darnell Scott)
11-Proper Dos - Tales From The Westside (Produced by Ernie Gonzalez)
12-A Tribe Called Quest-Oh My God (Know Naim Remix) 
13-A Lighter Shade Of Brown - Hey DJ (Flex B-Boy Mix) (Produced by Funkmaster Flex)
14-Whitehead Bros-Forget I Was a G (Easy Mo Bee Remix)
15-OutKast-Crumblin' Erb Produced by Organized Noize)


No comments:

Update

Peace The JMS blog is officially closed and I won't be returning to it, it definitely had a good 11 years or so run but it just s...