Doc Singe-Kiss Of The Beast LP



Kiss Of The Beast is the dope debut album from French producer Doc Singe and features Rob Swift, MF Grimm, Insight, Count Bass-D, Kool Keith, Finsta, John Robinson, Branesparker, Pacewon, 2 Mex and L.I.F.E. Long over hype production (fat dusty breaks, ill bass lines and interesting samples) that harks back to the golden age and suits each guest really well, sadly this album has been criminally slept on I wanted to give it some light.

Pick it up from these spots:

"Foreign Exchange" ft Insight
Lastly, I would like to wish all of my readers a really Happy New Year, thanks so much for your comments, feedback and for being a loyal reader in 2011...be safe and see you in 2012.

One

Jaz






No comments:

Update

Peace The JMS blog is officially closed and I won't be returning to it, it definitely had a good 11 years or so run but it just s...