CRDS Presents-Da Best of 09 Vol 1


And yes y'all...Here are some of my favourite joints from 2009, these are some of the joints that boomed out of my speakers and my fat headphones and these are some of the joints I got a real kick out of while rocking them on the Weds Nite Jam show (Wellington, New Zealand), I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.



http://sharebee.com/b8b956a4


1. arablak - the deed
2. big tone - business
3. oddisee - hip hop's cool again
4. pugs atomz - roof top
5. blame one - more fiyah
6. doom- absolutely
7. dj js-1 ft-large professor-like this
8. finale ft invincible - the waiting game
9. mos def ft slick rick- auditorium
10. raekwon ft ghost and meth-wu- ooh
11. dj spinna ft torae-lyrics is back
12. j dilla
feat. lil fame-blood sport
13. capone-n-nore-grand-royal
14. ghostface and doom-chinatown wars (remix)
15. meyhem-got the fever


5 comments:

Travis said...

Looks like some good tracks there Mr. Jaz. Arablak, Pugs, Mos, Rae & Meth, Dilla & Fame are all tracks I played a ton in the first half. Also a couple tracks I don't think I've heard. Good ish my man!

Andyman187 said...

Didn't know anyone other than myself who was up on that Arablak - The Deed Track! If you like that Jaz check out Ghettosocks - Suck It Up!..

N-ko Jones said...

i got some headphones similar to those!!! the hd 215 ones!! lol

cheers jaz. cool music around here.

Alkuttraz said...

i lost touch with the new stuff...then i found this compilation. i love it! props

Unknown said...

Crates of AG that's good man, thanks and thanks to the rest of you that commented on this one.

Peace

Update

Peace The JMS blog is officially closed and I won't be returning to it, it definitely had a good 11 years or so run but it just s...