Merry Christmas and Thanks





I'd like to thank you all, who have sent me e-mails,left comments in the c-box have enjoyed the fat tapes and compilations
I do up and are regular readers of this blog, I really, really appreciate it, this blog would not function without you.

Also a big thanks to my crew at Philaflava and the ill bomb that is T.R.O.Y. the best forum on the planet, thanks for all the props and uploads and filled requests.


This year has been a crazy one for me and I'm not sure if I told you or not, but I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and it shook my whole world up, I am eating better and being very careful about what I eat, I even started smoking again, but I quickly quit, as smoking and diabetes is not a good mix, the thing I worry about the most is the fact that diabetes can lead to blindness, that scares me like crazy, I'm not looking for sympathy, I'm just informing you about what's going on in my life
.

I'm looking forward to spending Christmas Day with my family and next year I am going to make more changes in my life, I know I need to lose more weight and exercise more
, so those will be in in effect.

So, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and let's hope for a really ill 2009.

Peace and remember to forgive and forget over Christmas time, it's all about Family and being together.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know you're dealing with type 2 diabetes like a champ and taking better care of yourself. Shit happens in our lives - some more drastic than others - but the strong learn to deal with them head-on. Keep at it Jaz.

Happy Holidays to you and yours. Let's hope 2009 will be another great year for TROY. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

no doubt jaz
great blog
hope your year is full of good health
remixes and b-sides

anonjondoe

Anonymous said...

Hey Jaz. Sorry to hear that you were diagnosed with the diabetes, man. :( Good luck with that, and yeah man, GREAT blog. Props to you and word, I hope to contribute more to TROY 2009.

thebigk

Cenzi Stiles said...

keep safe, people on this side of the screen really appreciate your mixes...

Travis said...

Merry Christmas my man!!!

Unknown said...

Still appreciating the blog, man. Keep your health up. Here's to a peaceful, prosperous 2009.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the rare dope stuff dropped in 2008! I wish you all the luck in 2009, my man! And....when you will drop new 88 posts??!!

Peace
Pim

Anonymous said...

yo jaz this is verse essential. you did not hear from me in a while but i read that you have type 2 diabetes and i want to let you know that you are in my prayers man! your a strong dude and you will get through this. i have asthma bro so i know what it's like. don't give up hope and keep your head to the sky. and most importantly, keep GOD in your life. your musical taste has amazed me bro and i know your gonna keep hitting us hard with the dope shit in 2009. have a blessed 2009 and stay healthly bro!
Verse Essential

Unknown said...

Thanks to all of you for these comments, I really appreciate them, Verse I have asthma too fam, but I am doing my best to stay healthy, positive comments like the ones you have all provided elevate me, I am really grateful.

One

Markshot said...

:cheers:

crds blog is amongst first ones i ever put in bookmarks, probably top5,
keep it going in next year even better,

about diabetes, just keep it in control regularly, live ur life like normal, dont think of blindness, just keep it in control

PEACE

Update

Peace The JMS blog is officially closed and I won't be returning to it, it definitely had a good 11 years or so run but it just s...