My Humble (Magnificent) Apologies


What's good CRDS readers and fans?

I have had a lot of issues to deal with as of late and I know I
the posts and compilations haven't been coming thick and fast like they used used to, but I am working on it I promise, I would like to say thanks for the comments and the props on the Ol Dirty comp, that was mad appreciated.

Here is a very dope and rare 12" from 1992 that I am sure you will enjoy and super dupa props to Ox for the hook up.

Boz-Cops Stop Me 12"

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DZJDYE8T


Boz_Cops Stop Me_Mad Flavor mix
Boz_Cops Stop Me_RONs mix
Boz_Cops Stop Me_Sweets Flow mix
Boz_Throw Ya Hands In The Air_LP mix
Boz_Throw Ya Hands In The Air_RONs Funk mix
Boz_Throw Ya Hands In The Air_radio edit

3 comments:

K-Funk said...

i don't know who this OX guy is but i had this shit for a loooooong fucking time on my request list...this is HUGE PROPS FOR HIM and to you also!OX I NEED TO SEND YOU SOME BEERS MY FELLA...YOU MAKED ME REAL HAPPY!!!

Unknown said...

I have no idea who this is, but I'm just going to check it out just cuz it's 1992.

oxy-gen-ius said...

lol @ Krayzee Funksta. Peace brethren. It is I, Ox in the flesh. Respect to Jaz first and foremost. Yeah this record eluded me for quite some time until it popped up a few months ago. Glad you all appreciate it. Bless!

oxygen
Sputnik Brown
Crate Invaders Crew, Int'l.

Update

Peace The JMS blog is officially closed and I won't be returning to it, it definitely had a good 11 years or so run but it just s...