Out of Biz?



What's good party people (yeaaaahhhh), coldrockdaspot.blogspot.com is taking a little break, as I have to sort out a few very important and personal things in my life.

I really appreciate my fellow bloggers, those that asked me to do guest spots, gave this blog links and frequent mentions and of course, all of my readers that gave very positive feedback, props and comments.

I have enjoyed doing all of these posts and sharing information and dope Hip Hop with you...this is not goodbye, this is just a hiatus and closing up shop for now.



Peace

Jaz

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jaz,

Do what you gotta do! I'll look forward to your return whenever it may be.

Stay in touch,

Dan

Unknown said...

Say it ain't so. This was a daily-checker for me. Hope you get your stuff sorted out and I'm already looking forward to your triumphant return...

Eric said...

Think you can link me back up someday...before you close up shop???

Unknown said...

Hey Jaz,
Still digging the last JVC mixtape. Take care of your business, hope all goes well.
Hope to see you back soon!
-Blacktop

Unknown said...

Thanks fellas, Eric my bad, I took you off when I thought you were going...I'm not going, just taking a break.

Renato Pagnani said...

Come back soon, man!

Renato

Jake said...

I hope everything works out so you can get back to doing what you enjoy. I'm sure I'll catch you on BTFF.

thisistomorrow said...

hi jaz... we will miss your great music and writing style... hope you will be back soon... mike

K-Funk said...

can't wait to see the "UNFINISHED BUSINESS" sign when you get back.peace.

Animal Mother said...

Damn Jaz, you always posted informative shit. I never said much but was a fan. Take care duke.

Anonymous said...

Be good Jaz. Hope everything is cool.

peace,
Jonny

Booxbowm said...

Hope to see you back soon Jaz!

Unknown said...

good luck w/ whatev jaz... you got the knowledge money! ill keep you in my bookmarks...

Funky D said...

Hadn't checked in awhile and then I stumbled upon this. I hope you're doing alright and everything works out for you. Best blog out there!

Update

Peace The JMS blog is officially closed and I won't be returning to it, it definitely had a good 11 years or so run but it just s...