Wants, Request List...It's Got Bigger...



..and still I search for mp3s of these, and yep I have thought about vinyl but I don't have the $ to fund that type of habit, so I am happy with just mp3s because I enjoy archiving classic and great Hip Hop (like you didn't know that lol).

You all know how much I appreciate your feedback and comments and I am crazy pleased that I get my good readers to e-mail me for the fat tapes (Hi Dani) and the compilations links, because I am meeting and in regular contact with a lot of really dope kids that have the same love for the authentic joints, the hard to obtain and rare goodies just like myself.

So, I am posting up my Wants List but I want to make this post a sharing one so you good reader can ask for your requests as well in the comments section (or you can e-mail them to me if you want) and we can either e-mail each other or leave links for each other.

So, let's set it off like Antonio...



Almighty Arrogant-Fed Up
Asphalt Poetry-Genuine
Cage 1-Poets Giving Criticism
Civilized Savages-New Rhyme Speak
Cultural Posse-For Real
Funke Leftovers-I Like Girls
Get Wit It Productions - Are You Ready
Granddaddy I.U. Mack of the Year
III Man Riot- Products of A World Gone Mad
Iz Army-The Bomb

Keefy Keef Three's Company
Knoxx-I'm Hungry
Lord Aqil-Kid Whats Ya Name
Malo-Duck Duck Goose
Massive Ring-The Funk Wrecker/Middle East
Microphone Prince-Trunk of Funk (Marley Marl Mix)
Moodswingaz ft Ace Lover-Prime Time
Omniscence The Funky One Liner EP
Poetic Menace-Rhymez of Da Assassin
Renaissance of Chaos-Check Out My Vocals
Ringmaster – These Rhymes are My Rhymes

Sid and B-Tonn-Bonus track on 12" Not Deathwish 2
Slick Rick-What's The Scoop (Marley Marl remix)
Slick Rick-Star Trek (Large Pro remix)
Sons of Sam-Ooh He Got an Afro,Charisma

Total Kaos-This Rhyme is Automatic
True Abdul – Goin Solo
Unique-Die Hard LP
Urbanites-Masterpiece EP
World Renown- Long Jev
Young Lord-Represent




















16 comments:

siderealist said...

Here is Big Daddy Kane - Somethin' Funky.

Unknown said...

we are off to a flying start Yes!!! :D

thanks siderealist and fritz

Anonymous said...

Jaz
I've seen that J-love/large pro joint on cd single all over the place down here for like less than a buck...do you want me to pick it up for you??

Unknown said...

That would be ill Eric, you keep it though and rip me the cd single please.

Also e-mail me your requests.

Peace

ral278 said...

yo jaz: if u still lookin 4 dat "soul kid klik - desperate times"-twelve then check this link: http://indie-cratez.blogspot.com/2006/11/soul-kid-klik.html
if u check posts before n after then u find all the Soul Kid Records-releases (except G-Clefs "jazzy breaks 1&2" which I couldn't rip so far..)

greetings from switzerland my man!

K-Funk said...

Barbershop Mcs-New Era, Stars and Stripes,Music,Money & Women, City Slickers
Microphone Prince-Trunk of Funk Moodswingaz ft Ace Lover-Prime Time
Omniscence The Funky One Liner EP
Soul Kid Klik Desperate Times


i'm sure i have this but you have to wait for them cuz i dont have a connection on my pc.i'll get at you with those asap when i get one soon!

Travis said...

I'm looking through my shit trying to find some of this stuff. I need to pull some of the stuff I have on unlabeled CD's and put back on my computer, now that I have a hard drive bigger than 20gb

A.C. The Program Director *LBNF* KING said...

Yo I might have a vinyl copy of that new IU track on your list for you
...

A.C. The Program Director *LBNF* KING said...

Yo Jaz, check out the links I put up on the chatbox at BTF... You might enjoy them...

Krisch said...

Barbershop MC's - New Era w/Xzibit

http://www.zshare.net/audio/3628724cf97e30/

Krisch said...

barbershop mc's - city slickers

http://www.zshare.net/audio/36288260ac9ae1/

barbershop mc's - stars & stripes

http://www.zshare.net/audio/3628952bdc59ce/

Unknown said...

^dope thanks krisch

:D

Anonymous said...

barbershop mc's- music,money, and women
http://www.zshare.net/audio/3695944fcc2a40/

world renown - lon gev
http://www.zshare.net/audio/36960102f9af91/

that world renown is not amazing sound quality. I e-mailed you abut blak forest yesterday. peace

Unknown said...

Props to you all.

Anonymous said...

Jaz,

I have tried everything to get a copy of the terrorist Always bizness never personal for years now. I had the tape when i first came out in 91. My buddy and I used to bump that album in college. You and i are the same age so I know you feel on that.hit me @davidlove_1@msn.com

Unknown said...

bradalove, I know exactly what you mean and used to own the tape myself, I have a friend who has it on CD and I will ask him for you soon.

In the meantime, see if Bust The Facts have it, their link is my links on the sidebar.

Peace

http://www.discogs.com/release/344659

Update

Peace The JMS blog is officially closed and I won't be returning to it, it definitely had a good 11 years or so run but it just s...