Madlib...Invasion of The Beat konducta Volume 2...








I really appreciated the comments for the first Madlib piece I did and I had a few requests for another compilation of
Madlib produced joints. I did this one (I think) in 2005 and I like the flow this one has, no doubt most kids know that the most important step in doing up compilations is to not just throw a whole lot of songs and leave it at that, but rather to go through a number of tracks and think about what is going to follow well after the next one (or something like that...lol)

I think I got it covered well and hope you enjoy it and get a lot of play out of it, sadly it will be a year on the 10th of Feb since we lost the great J Dilla...RIP James.

peace

Jaz Presents-Invasion of The Beat konducta Volume 2

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ECTA66YV

1-wildchild-make them clap(2002)





2-living legends-blast your radio (2004)






3-dudley perkins-mama (2003)





4-tha alkaholiks_ft_xzibit -killin_it (1997)





5-quasimoto ft_medaphoar-loopdigga (2000)





6-dudley perkins-yo soul (2003)





7-count bass-d-no time 4 fakin (2001)

8-madlib_ft_oh_no -contradictor (? unreleased)

9-wildchild-heartbeat(remix) (white label-2002)

10-jaylib-the official (2003)






11-lootpack_ft_oh_no_and_rasco-weededed_remix (2000)






12-madlib-cruddy (? unreleased)


13-med-bang ya head (2002)





14-prozack turner-bang it (madlib remix-promo 2004)





15-lawless_element-high (2005)






16-diverse-aint right (2004)






17-madlib_ft_oh_no - contradictor (? unreleased)


18-madvillain-figaro (bootleg lp version)


19-percee_p_-put_it_on_the_line_(ox_remix-2005)





20-quasimoto - microphone mathematics remix





21-mf_doom-one_beer_(madlib_remix-2004)







22-wildchild ft med-feel it (2003)



8 comments:

Scholar said...

Great post. I've been checking this blog out for a couple of weeks now, and I'm really impressed. I meant to link you in my last post, but next time I do a round-up I'll make it up to you.

Stay on your grind.

Unknown said...

Thanks scholar...I already have you linked, appreciate the comment.

Anonymous said...

King Sun - Sippin' Brandy
http://1clickshare.com/0087127198/dasun.rar

DL said...

Nice comp Jaz, props.

Always felt a little unsure of MAdlib's output in its entirety, some of it just gets a little too out there for me. Still, of course you still got your bangers. I LOVE 'ain't right', best tune on the Diverse album.

Peace!

Dan

Passion of the Weiss said...

Thanks for this mix, great choices...and I really like the blog too, that taking it back to 94 post just makes me sad and want to go wear out my copy of Dare Iz a Darkside.

btw...I like Sage too and I feel similar to you about Eminem, but I couldn't leave him off, even he is a flaming douchebag.
Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Just copped the SD50's vol one here. I'm looking forward to hearing some of these groups.
Thanks Jaz!

Anonymous said...

oops, wrong section, I meant to post in the SD50's section.

Anonymous said...

could you upload this again? it looks awesome

Update

Peace The JMS blog is officially closed and I won't be returning to it, it definitely had a good 11 years or so run but it just s...